AMLV ranked in Chambers & Partners Latin America 201925 September 2018
– The latest edition of the prestigious ranking Chambers and Partners concerning the best law firms in Latin America (2019) continues, for the second year in-a-row with the irruption of our office with his full profile, partners and areas of expertise, with a special recognition to our Energy & Natural Resources (Water) and Labor Law areas. Here are some of the comments laid down by Chambers and Partners about our team and lawyers:
Energy & Natural Resources (Water)
Prestigious name Gonzálo Arévalo Cunich of Aylwin Mendoza Luksic & Valencia garners widespread praise from interviewees for his prestige in water matters. One source notes: “He is an expert in water rights and natural resources and is a standout professional”, while another states: “He is a reference in the water sector”.
Interviewees are impressed by key associate-to-watch Nicolás Cannoni of Aylwin Mendoza Luksic & Valencia, who co-leads the department and offers proven experience advising on water rights issues related to energy, agriculture and forestry projects.
“Standout lawyer” Andrés Aylwin is praised by clients, who say: “He is a celebrated academic and scholar and a great litigator. He is also very thorough and a hard fighter. He is the lawyer you want to have close to you when you have a labour problem. He is phenomenal“.
You can download our full-page firm profile as published by Chambers and Partners here:
AMLV advised on a joint-venture operation held before the Antitrust authority in Chile2 June 2018
– The Antitrust authority in Chile (Fiscalía Nacional Económica-FNE) authorized the Empresa Nacional del Petróleo (ENAP)’s joint venture with Pecket Energy S.A. to develop Cabo Negro (Magallanes) wind farm. Pecket Energy operates in the energy sector. The company is based in Chile.
Aylwin Mendoza Luksic & Valencia advised Pecket Energy S.A. with Álvaro Mendoza and Persis Hernández. Carey advised Empresa Nacional del Petroleo (ENAP).
– To see the highlighted report on Lexlatin’s website, click the link below (in Spanish): http://lexlatin.com/noticia/fiscalia-nacional-economica-joint-venture-enap-y-pecket-energy/
– To see the report published by Global Legal Chronicle in English, use the following link: http://www.globallegalchronicle.com/enap-and-pecket-energy-joint-venture/
– REFORMA LABORAL
– MODIFICACIÓN AL CÓDIGO DEL TRABAJO
– NUEVO VALOR DEL INGRESO MÍNIMO MENSUAL…
– REFORMA LABORAL LEY 20.940.
– LEY DE AGENDA CORTA ANTIDELINCUENCIA.
– CORTE SUPREMA. UNIFICACIÓN DE JURISPRUDENCIA, PRESENTACIÓN EXTEMPORANEA DE LICENCIA MEDICA JUSTIFICA INASISTENCIA AL TRABAJO.
– REFORMA LABORAL: PRINCIPALES MODIFICACIONES DE LA LEY N° 20.940, QUE MODERNIZA EL SISTEMA DE RELACIONES LABORALES.
– MODIFICACIÓN DEL CÓDIGO DEL TRABAJO EN RELACIÓN A LA MANIPULACIÓN MANUAL DE CARGA.
– POLÍTICA NACIONAL DE SEGURIDAD Y SALUD EN EL TRABAJO.
– CORTE SUPREMA. UNIFICACIÓN DE JURISPRUDENCIA RESPONSABILIDAD DEL EMPLEADOR EN MATERIA DE ACCIDENTES DEL TRABAJO.
– REFORMA LABORAL. GRUPO DE TRABAJADORES UNIDOS PARA NEGOCIAR.
– PROYECTO DE LEY QUE INCENTIVA LA INCLUSIÓN DE DISCAPACITADOS AL MUNDO LABORAL.
– CORTE SUPREMA. PLAZO PARA INTERPONER DEMANDA DE DESPIDO INDIRECTO.