Matías Rodríguez Burr
specializes in labor law and social security, and he also has vast experience in environmental law. He has been in the firm since 2011, in our Labor Law area. Previously he was an associate at Luis Navarro Abogados (2010-2011); chief of the Environmental Department at Ossandon Abogados (2009-2010); and a legal assistant in the Environmental Law and Natural Resources area at Carey Abogados (2003-2005). Matías graduated from Universidad de Chile with maximum distinction (2009); he has an LL.M. in Labor Law from Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez; he is a member of the Redaction Committee of the Labor Law and Social Security Magazine; and he is also an assistant professor at the Labor Law Department at Universidad de Chile since 2010.
After completing his postgraduate degree (LL.M.) at the London School of Economics and Political Sciences of London, he is currently pursuing a doctorate in law degree at University of Bristol School of Law.
- - Currently studying his doctorate degree at Bristol University School of Law, U.K.
- - LL.M., London School of Economics and Political Science (September 2016)
- - LL.M. in Labor Law, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2013)
- - Certificate in New Labor Law Process and Litigation, Universidad Diego Portales (2009)
- - Law School, Universidad de Chile (2001-2006)
PRACTICE AREAS /
- - Labor Law and Social Security
- - Environmental Law
- - Aylwin Abogados, associate lawyer (2011-2015)
- - Luis Navarro Abogados, associate lawyer (2010-2011)
- - Assistant professor at the Labor Law Department, Universidad de Chile (since 2010)
- - Ossandon Abogados, Chief of the Environmental Department (2009-2010)
- - Carey Abogados, legal assistant in the Environmental Law and Natural Resources area (2003-2005)
LANGUAGES / Spanish / English
- - “Sistemas de Transferencia de Música por redes P2P”, co-author with Guillermo Carey, Revista Chilena de Derecho Informático, VI Edition (2005)
- - “Nociones sobre la Discriminación Laboral Indirecta. Reconocimiento legal en Chile”, Volume III Revista de Derecho Laboral y Seguridad Social, Thomson Reuters Editorial
- - Jurisprudence comentaries in each volume of the Labor Law and Social Security Magazine, Thomson Reuters Editorial, as a member of the Redaction Committee of the same magazine