Persis Hernández Ramírez
focuses his practice in the areas of Corporate and Consumer law. She was associated lawyer in Aylwin Abogados since 2014. Previously she worked as an attorney at the Legal Department of Corona – SCC SA (retail business) and at the Division of Financial Consumption of SERNAC.
- - Master’s Degree in Law LL. M, Corporate Law (Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile)
- - J.D., Law studies at the Law School of Universidad Diego Portales, Santiago (2003-2007)
PRACTICE AREAS /
- - Corporate and Company law
- - Corporate governance
- - Collective bargaining
- - Consumer Finance
- - Legal management of Corona SCC S.A.
- - Division of Financial Consumption of SERNAC
- - Editor of explanatory instrument of Law 20.715, commissioned by the Chamber of Commerce of Santiago (2014).
- - Outstanding Professional Practice Award, Ministry of Justice
LANGUAGES / Spanish / English