Juan Ignacio Chamorro S.
lawyer since 2014, he has specialized in matters related to Employment, Labor Law and Social Security. He provides advice in labor matters to different sized companies with several productive activities. In addition, Juan Ignacio has a vast experience in labor litigation, as well as in the planning, management, and implementation of individual and collective employment processes. As part of his legal experience, he worked providing advice on hiring foreign employees and in the process to obtain certain immigration authorizations to properly work in Chile.
- - Certificate Diploma in Negotiation / Universidad Católica de Chile / 2016
- - Specialization course in Chile's Labor Legal Reform / Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez / 2016
- - Lawyer/ School of Law / Universidad de Chile / 2006-2010
AREAS OF PRACTICE /
- - Labor Law
- - Social Security and Employment
- - Aylwin Mendoza Luksic & Valencia / Associate / since 2019
- - Ovalle Consejeros Legales / Senior Associate / 2014-2019
- - Ossa, Izcue y Montes Abogados / Paralegal / 2012-2013
- - Participated as co-author at "El Procedimiento de Tutela Laboral. Derechos fundamentales. Análisis doctrinario y jurisprudencial".
LANGUAGES / Spanish and Englis