- Law degree obtained at University of Chile Faculty of Law, 1953
PRACTICE AREAS /
- Administrative Law
- Urban Development
- Municipal Ordinances
- Public Law
- State Liability
- Currently, he is our Consultant Lawyer, mainly in matters of Public Law, Administrative Law and State Liability.
- Aylwin Abogados as Consultant, since 2002 to 2015.
- Since 2002 he has been an external technical advisor in municipal and regional matters, tot the Legislative Committees of the Senate and Chamber of Deputies (Chilean Congress).
- From April 1997 to August 12th 2002, he held the position of Comptroller General of the Republic.
- Appointed Deputy Comptroller General on 1995.
- In 1967 he was appointed Chief Legal Advisor to the Comptroller General of the Republic, and held his title until 1995.
- In 1957, he joined the legal division of the Comptroller General’s Office of the Republic, serving successively on the Committees of Lands and Colonization, Armed Forces, Financial Administration and General Issues.
- Public Defender of San Bernardo (1954)
- Professor of Administrative Law
- Author of several books and more than 80 studies, opinions, papers and articles based on administrative law and other issues, published in Law and Administration Publicationes both home and abroad.
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Constitutional Law Professor, Universidad de Magallanes, Punta Arenas.